samedi 11 août 2012

Grande rencontre

Voici ma participation pour le croquis en cours sur Sketches With A Twist.
Here is my take on the current sketch at Sketches With A Twist.



Sur cette page, j'ai expérimenté de la pâte à texturer à laquelle j'ai mélangé du sable et de l'encre jaune que j'ai ensuite appliqué avec mon pochoir de briques. Une fois le mélange séché, on voyait encore le gris du sable, alors j'ai peint le tout avec de la peinture acrylique. J'adore la relief que ça donne!

On this page, I experimented texture paste that I mixed with sand and yellow ink and then applied it with my brick stencil. Once it has dried, the gray of the sand was still popping out so I painted it with acrylic paint. I just love this relief!


Et voici mon journaling:

My journaling:
I love this picture taken when Ophélie and you first met the day following your birth. Her face is shining from the total happiness of finally hold you in her arms and you, you are looking up at her with a kind of adminrative look.

Merci de votre visite! J'espère que vous repasserez bientôt.

Thanks for stoping by! I hope you'll come back soon.

6 commentaires:

Lizzyc a dit…

HI.. I love how you have turned the sketch and the texture on your bricks looks wonderful.. a beautiful photo too.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist..

Peg a dit…

Sweet page, your colour choices are fab and I love the texture created with the bricks!

Kirsten a dit…

What a cute take on the sketch. Love how your experiment with the texture paste and sand turned out.
Thank you for joining us at SWAT :-)

Ella Swan a dit…

What a beautiful photo and layout Cindy & WOW to that texture you created - looks totally fabulous!!

Rachael Funnell a dit…

What a GORGEOUS layout!! the texture bricks look FAB....
Really love what you have done with the SWAT Sketch..
THANKS for Sharing this with Us over @ SWAT....

ddazzled71 a dit…

What a fabulously bright and happy layout! I absolutely love the texture of your bricks and how it incorporated the twist of paint or misting. So Beautifully Done!. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with a Twist for our August Challenge.
Danie xx