jeudi 3 avril 2014

* Bonjour! Je m'appelle Zoé * (sketch de Girafe chez ADS)

Bonsoir Mesdames!

Les défis d'avril sont affichés sur le forum Art du Scrapbooking! Parmi ceux-ci, vous trouverez ce magnifique sketch dessiné par ma collègue Girafe.

Hello Ladies!

April challenges are posted on the Art du Scrapbooking forum. Amongst all them, you'll find this beautiful sketch designed by my colleague Girafe.

Et voici mon interprétation.
And here is my take on it.


 
Matériel utilisé:
Carton: bazzill
Papiers à motifs: Simple Stories "A charmed life"
Autocollants: Simple Stories "A charmed life" et Echo Park "Beautiful Life"
Attaches parisiennes: Simple Stories "A charmed life" et Kaisercraft
Fleurs: Bo Bunny et Prima
Étampes: Pink Paisley
Encre en vaporisateur: Studio Calico Mr Huey "Overdue"
 

Translation of my journaling:
Hello! My name is Zoé. Since I figured out how to walk by myself, I'm a very dynamic baby. I especially enjoy to climb and to poke around and to eat everything I see. For example, on these photos, I was "helping" my parents to empty the grocery bags when I came across a brocoli. I wondered what it was, so I took a bite at the base of it. It wasn't very good!



 
Merci d'être passé et bonne soirée!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good evening!

Aucun commentaire: